IGNORED

Games i would love to see on the 7800

gooner73

That ghostbusters game to me don't look very good, looks like too much going on for a stratagey of any kind, other than insert quarters.. :D

I looksed at dk junior and found that the7800 version is pretty good, considering it has all the levels(better than coleco if I can remember.) The only thing its missing is the better sound, into, cutscenes, cage moving at the end of each level. Funny no one ever did a hack of that game,

Also Kangaroo, the 7800 could easily handle a perfect arcade port, as I have never seen a good port of Kangaroo on anything and its a classic.

I play froggie now and then on prosystem and found the sound and graphics awesome, why did it not make it too cart??? The only small issue is frog placement on the logs/turtles when you jump sideways it should pick a spot for the frog and have 2 or three places for the frog to go, but its not a major fault.

• 2 weeks later...

Games I would love to see: All of them, or at least more of them. I don't have a complete 7800 library, but I haven't seen anything I don't like (yet). Any new games would be a welcome addition. I see the WIP games here and my wallet starts to twitch in anticipation. Whatever comes out next will be good.

Man this game takes me back the game room at "Pasqualis Pizza (now out of business)." This use to sit two or three rows away from "Double Dragon.":D Oh yes... And there was Afterburnner.

That ghostbusters game to me don't look very good, looks like too much going on for a stratagey of any kind, other than insert quarters.. :D

I looksed at dk junior and found that the7800 version is pretty good, considering it has all the levels(better than coleco if I can remember.) The only thing its missing is the better sound, into, cutscenes, cage moving at the end of each level. Funny no one ever did a hack of that game,

Also Kangaroo, the 7800 could easily handle a perfect arcade port, as I have never seen a good port of Kangaroo on anything and its a classic.

I play froggie now and then on prosystem and found the sound and graphics awesome, why did it not make it too cart??? The only small issue is frog placement on the logs/turtles when you jump sideways it should pick a spot for the frog and have 2 or three places for the frog to go, but its not a major fault.

This game looked crappy now, but back then this game was the bomb especially when all you were use to was playing the 2600 and the NES.

Edited by philipj