IGNORED

Huh?!

tz101

I agree it is a lot. But 19 brand new and sealed games are worth a lot anyway and so is the a lot of the other brand new stuff. If it was just the used console and 2 controllers maybe. But a bunch of brand new and even some sealed stuff should fetch a lot. Unless he is lying.

Those sealed games are worth maybe $5-$10 each if they are pristine. None of them are particularly rare. That's maybe $200 on a good day. Where's the other $3300 in value?

Never underestimate the stupidity of people with money. I collect Simpsons stuff and a few years ago I saw an auction for an almost complete set of the Playmates toy line with a $5000 buy it now at a time when auctions for complete collections were ending under $1000 and he got it.

I checked a couple weeks later and feedback was left and everything. I remember thinking to myself "How rich is this buyer?" and checked his recent feedback and a couple weeks earlier he paid like $15k on a EA charity auction to be a secret character in Madden.