IGNORED

Where can I get an BLL cartridge?

TXG/MNX

Hi!

You can start developing (and even finish) a Lynx-game with the Handy-emulator.

The BLL-loader is included in SIMIS and Championship Rally.

For a BLL-card or a SIMIS-card contact Bastian Schick bastian42(at)epost.de

CR can be purchased from Songbird.

But don't forget that you'll need the uploader-cable.

Don't know if FLASH/RAM-cards are available at the moment.

Regards

Matthias

Thanx for the info. I think I gonna order a card to play around. Making the cable isn't that hard.

But I never liked 'emulators' I always want to run code on the real machine because then I really know it runs. I have programmed on emulators in the past for the 8-bit but sometimes the program only ran on an emulator! That's no FUN!...

TXG/MNX

But I never liked 'emulators' I always want to run code on the real machine because then I really know it runs. I have programmed on emulators in the past for the 8-bit but sometimes the program only ran on an emulator! That's no FUN!...

It may be no fun to play but it's a lot faster to develop. I can only imagine what Lynx games would be like if the original developers could have worked using Handy and a P4-2Ghz.

Eric

I think original development had an 'handy' system (Amiga with lynx software hooked up to a Lynx screen).

By the way using the cable will allow you to send programs that fit in memory. This should be fine for about all games (and you can still test the entire rom using the emulator).

For Champ. Rally the uploader is active when you go to tournament screen (not main screen because of multi-player reasons).

Make sure you have this line in your code so you can keep uploading without switching the lynx off:

InstallUploader(_9600Bd); // FE00