IGNORED

This is why we can't have nice things

CommodoreStaffen

I am sick and tired of auctions like this.

Here is a VERY RARE 1987 COMPACT SIZE ATARI 2600 System, MINT IN BOX. INCLUDES one 2600 Video Game Console, ONE Joystick, AC Power Adaptor and video cable (missing tv switch box). In my opinion, Atari 2600 system is in SOLID MINT Condition, for its age. Box reads: Atari 2600 has eerything you've been looking for in a video game system: hot action, great sound and graphics and a huge selection of video games, a NEW CONVENIENT COMPACT SIZE. Box is in Very Nice condition, has a tear on the inside flap at the top.

ALSO INCLUDES 20 RARE GREAT Games. Include: Yars' Revenge, JOUST, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Asteroids, PAC-MAN, JUNGLE HUNT, Space Invaders (2), Video Pinball, MISSLE COMMAND, Air Sea Battle, FROGGER, MS. PAC-MAN, DEFENDER, Tele-games 112, ET, Boxing, Football, Slot Racers, Tele-games 4. In my opinion, all games are in Near Mint condition, for their age.

A Real Nice Vintage Compact ATARI 2600 sytem with many CLASSIC GREAT GAMES!!!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005635816501?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300563581650&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

All for a nifty $750.00! I bought one of these, in box, with four controllers and 50 games for 5 dollars at a flea market.

For more laughs:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3207106200841?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320710620084&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It frustrates me to no end that people DON'T research their items before selling. It would take a measly five minutes of looking on AA to find the value of a 4 switch telegames, a 6 switch VCS, and the value of Donkey Kong**. Even when you put something for sale, it gives you a tool where it compares all the prices of an object with the same name, and gives you an average. It's THAT simple. If you don't, it only makes a horrible time for us collectors, and a horrible time for the seller.

Staffen's public message: Research your #$^# items before selling them.

**: I've seen way too many white Donkey Kongs for $500.

Edited by CommodoreStaffen

Tradengames.com boxed AtariYou can have nice things at a great price if you look in the right place. No one can beat a flea market deal like $5? the prices at the flea markets seem to be higher than Ebay any given day.

Ah but does the serial number match the box? Once I bought six of these in a row just to find one that did (still need to sell off the extras mater of fact). Well worth the $89 if it does.

If only I'd put away a few dozen of these when KB was liquidating them in the 90's :|

AX

• Like 1

Tradengames.com boxed AtariYou can have nice things at a great price if you look in the right place. No one can beat a flea market deal like $5? the prices at the flea markets seem to be higher than Ebay any given day.

And dont forget,they will tell you that "I seen it on Ebay for such and such price"

And of course like Ebay,when you ask if it works,you will hear"Yep,tested it....voice trailing off, about 20 yrs ago"

Ah but does the serial number match the box? Once I bought six of these in a row just to find one that did (still need to sell off the extras mater of fact). Well worth the $89 if it does.

If only I'd put away a few dozen of these when KB was liquidating them in the 90's :|

AX

Thanks for pointing that out AX. I forgot to say in my item that the serial numbers do match after all!

• Like 1

AX

Thanks for pointing that out AX. I forgot to say in my item that the serial numbers do match after all!

Nice indeed. Bet that sells quickly with that bit of info on it.

AX

Yes, sir, I remember that time well. I always kick myself for not just buying up all the games on the shelf.. even if they weren't that rare. Same thing with the system's. Same thing with the $20 Virtual Boy units at Toys R Us on clearance.

Nowadays, though, I don't see a lot of good deals like those.. heck, not a lot of things I'm interested in buying like that that I think will be worth it in the future.

AX