IGNORED

Cubicolor #44 of 50

MegaManFan

No too. Is too much for this game. You must only pay so much, when this is a Original Prototype, which was not released, and where onyl 1-3 exist. But not for this where 50 exist. :D :P

If he get so much, then Thrust + (the first production where only 50 made) can sold too for this price in some years. ;)

He didn't get that much the first time around, most likely it won't go again.

Actually, he had a reserve auction last time. The reserve was set at $1000, but if memory serves. the highest bid was somewhere around $350 to $375.

The Klax proto wasn't nearly as much as this one, and there's only 9 of them floating around.

He didn't get that much the first time around, most likely it won't go again.

Actually, he had a reserve auction last time.  The reserve was set at $1000, but if memory serves. the highest bid was somewhere around $350 to $375.

The Klax proto wasn't nearly as much as this one, and there's only 9 of them floating around.

Actually the Klax you got was dirt cheap, I would have gotten that one if it weren't for the fact that I was too tired to stay up. The last one I saw sold for ~$900.00,- !

I completely agree. I had the blessing of being infront of my PC at work during auction end. I had only found the auction with about an hour and a half left. Anyhoo, I absolutely couldn't believe it was not only as low as it was, but that it only went up $60 in the last hour, and the highest bid before my bid was as low as it was. I thought I was either 1) Going to get into a last minute war with someone, or 2) Pay a hell of alot more that I did. How long ago was it that you saw another Klax proto up there? This is honestly the first time I ever saw one up there before.

OK, while on the subject, here's a question. I did get the game and I would like to fit it into a game shell. I know the game appears to be obviously larger than the other games. Is there any way to get the game into a shell and actually have it fit? Are there any other games floating out there with larger chips that could be used as a donor?