IGNORED

It could be yours for $40,000

Zwackery

I would think $40K would mean better photos of all the boxes, and a much more detailed description...

Pretty sure this guy posted on here last year and posted the exact same three pictures. He never responded to PMs or e-mails. He also has never shown pictures of the largest of the three crates or explained what he would charge to ship. If it's legit, the third and largest crate would probably be several hundred dollars to ship, mostly because of its dimensional size and not just weight. Personally, I don't get why he is listing it the way he is with little or no details, an outrageous BIN and using an outside service as he is giving up a good chunk of money for very little additional service.

Notice how the panel is chewed up on the right end? Sad... someone could be enjoying that. Don't worry, the way he is hanging on to it, eventually he will bequeath it to someone who doesn't give a crap, and it will be sold for $100 on CL. :rolling:

AX

Actually, I think the panel is not damaged at all. That's just the styrofoam it's pressing into that you're seeing. Of course, it's hard to tell from the photos.

Notice how the panel is chewed up on the right end? Sad... someone could be enjoying that. Don't worry, the way he is hanging on to it, eventually he will bequeath it to someone who doesn't give a crap, and it will be sold for $100 on CL. :rolling:

AX

I cross my fingers every morning that something like this will come up on my local craigslist that day. :cool:

That is one nice kiosk...it would look nice next to my other one.... :)

Looks like the seller has four offers, but hasn't responded to any of them and they all expired. I wonder what his plan is?

I am surprised he did not accept my offer...oh well, I am waiting for the next step.... :)

- Wonder007

He didn't accept my offer either...I thought it was pretty generous...icon_confused.gif

I am starting to think there is an issue with the seller. I sent an e-mail requesting more photos and info about shipping costs and got no response. He also didn't respond at all to any of the offers made by the four people who made them, generous or not.

He didn't accept my offer either...I thought it was pretty generous...icon_confused.gif

I am starting to think there is an issue with the seller. I sent an e-mail requesting more photos and info about shipping costs and got no response. He also didn't respond at all to any of the offers made by the four people who made them, generous or not.

April June Fools joke???

• 1 month later...