IGNORED

Check out this 2600 auction - not mine

holygrailvideogames.com

Holy cow!

What would a person do with over 70 2600's? Maybe this is like that story from years ago (probably Urban Legend) where the Texas billionaire tried to secretly buy up all the silver mines/properties in the world to drive up the price and make himself rich...

Perhaps if I strike it rich I'll buy up all the 2600's in the world and drive the price through the roof! (hey - it's worked with the US Post Office and the Falcon030, hasn't it?)

Cheers!

Joey

The only thing that is probably good for would be for reselling back on ebay. ALthough how many work.. well? Maybe 80% after you fix them? Looks like most of those controllers are missing the rubber boot, who knows if they work or not.

I liked this part:

If bidding goes over $2,000 I will add in free a Prototype copy of Dukes of Hazzard. If bidding goes over $3,000 I will add in a copy of SwordQuset WaterWorld for free too.

When I first saw the pictures I thought they were included, then I read that. :(

I doubt there's anything impressive to any collectors, otherwise he would have listed them. Probably 250 Combats, 200 Pac-mans, 150 Defenders, 125 Asteroids... ;)

Holy cow!  

What would a person do with over 70 2600's?  Maybe this is like that story from years ago (probably Urban Legend) where the Texas billionaire tried to secretly buy up all the silver mines/properties in the world to drive up the price and make himself rich...  

Perhaps if I strike it rich I'll buy up all the 2600's in the world and drive the price through the roof!  (hey - it's worked with the US Post Office and the Falcon030, hasn't it?)

Cheers!

Joey

The Texas billionaire you refer to was actually 2 guys. The Hunt brothers and that's not urban legend. It's true. By the time the market dropped out on them they only had 10 million left from over a billion.