IGNORED

Atari 7800 Haul this evening...

EricDeLee

Well... I guess I just got more serious about collecting the 7800.

I picked up a 7800 a while back because it was cheap. I picked up a few games over the past 5 months or so. Nothing special. Then I butchered a Karateka cart, thinking I could get the pacman collection cart to work with it. :roll:

So... I then ran across an ad on Craigslist and decided last night I'd contact the guy and set up a good time this evening to pick up the games. I fully expected this would have been sold already, so I guess I really lucked out.

So I got another 7800 system (I haven't tested anything yet...)

a few controllers, 32 Atari 2600 games (nothing too special in those)... and 36 7800 games!

I got a lot of good items in the box. Take a look at this picture:

post-3390-0-51503100-1310527712_thumb.jpg

There are quite a few nice carts in this lot.

The only bad thing... I have all of the 7800 manuals as well. He handed them to me in a package, but sometime during storage, they got wet. So they are basically ruined. Except for the Alien Brigade one. That one is still good.

$80 total

• Like 2

Nice grab indeed. How ugly are the manuals athletically? Is there anything worth cutting up and using as part of an artistic collage? I ended up with cut up boxes for 7800. Nearly a full set (yeah, even the rare stuff) some ding dong on CL actually. Keep thinking one day I'll make a collage.

AX

No corn comment? You must have lost your keen eye.

Nice grab indeed. How ugly are the manuals athletically? Is there anything worth cutting up and using as part of an artistic collage? I ended up with cut up boxes for 7800. Nearly a full set (yeah, even the rare stuff) some ding dong on CL actually. Keep thinking one day I'll make a collage.

AX

No corn comment? You must have lost your keen eye.

Dang, I should have upsized it, or if I did, must not have scrolled down. (When I clicked it the corn was off frame just now).

:D

AX