IGNORED

Selling 28 boxed Atari 2600 games on Ebay

Philflound

After finally going through all my boxed extras, I came up with a batch of 28 games. They are pretty much complete short of a few items, which are described in the listing. As you'll guess from reading each game description, many of these came from the same collection. I need to make room for other items. I just have too many boxed games. Just to give you an idea, I have 20 boxed Combats and 12 boxed Asteroids still. Almost all the games in this collection I have 3 or 4 more boxed extras of. I'll probably be putting more boxed lots on in the future.

Phil

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1806961058641?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180696105864&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks. It doesn't need to be anything complicated. Just something like "Asteroids C".

I got a few lots recently and I think when I go through them all I'll have some to discuss in your other thread. From a quick look through them I found an interesting Missile Command. It has the uppercase main label, a glossy plastic lowercase end label, and the weird thing is that it is CART 3. I don't recall ever seeing a Atari, Inc. CART 3.

Anyway, the letters after your games would be helpful.

Thanks. It doesn't need to be anything complicated. Just something like "Asteroids C".

I got a few lots recently and I think when I go through them all I'll have some to discuss in your other thread. From a quick look through them I found an interesting Missile Command. It has the uppercase main label, a glossy plastic lowercase end label, and the weird thing is that it is CART 3. I don't recall ever seeing a Atari, Inc. CART 3.

Anyway, the letters after your games would be helpful.

Ok, here is what I have.

Phil

Defender a

Star Raiders a

Phoenix c

Warlords a

Grand Prix e

Decathlon a

Laser Blast a

Q Bert b (no spring)

Circus Atari e

Video Olympics e

Space Attack j (v5 small © Singapore)

Combat j

Bowling a

Surround d

Missile Command a

Space Invaders c

Pac Man a

Basketball g

Super Breakout a

Air Sea battle j

Asteroids b

Golf f

Football a

Human Cannonball e

Video Pinball d

Breakout k

Galaxian h (probably one of the rarest variations, see description)

Home Run d

Edited by Philflound

I put specifics on the Space Attack in case you didn't look at the list, or possibly my list of M Network doesn't correspond with the letter. I'm looking to move ahead with the website hopefully next week. I may work on adding the companies not done yet before going back and revising/adding titles already completed. I'm just a bit frustrated with my life right now and have too much on the plate. I wish I could get a job already.

Phil

I viewed the entire list with your site. I have most of them but not CIB. $2.28 per game is tempting but I just now got in a rut of my own. I took my car in to get an air conditioner compressor. I figured while it is there I might as well get the brakes fixed too. They called me up and told me I need a radiator fan. After everything was done they showed me a leak in one of the hoses to the air conditioner compressor. They are suppose to get that done today. When I go back if they find something else then I'll probably shoot my car because everything is already over $500. I didn't expect to spend that much when I first took it in. After I get the car today I'll check my finances to see how close to broke I am and may bid on your auction. If I don't bid on it I still may buy some stuff off you later. I could probably provide you a list of variations I'm needing, see what you have, and go from there.

I need to sell some stuff myself. My double games and systems are like a whole other collection. I need to pick up the pace at sorting through all this so I can get the space and money to add to the primary collection.

I hope you find a job soon. It seems like you've been unemployed for a while. I know how stressful it is because I've been there.

I'm looking forward to you updating the site. I use it almost daily and I miss debating with you rather or not a cart is a variation. I have at least a months worth of more headaches for you. :D

Anyway, If I don't get to bid on it there is still the possibility of me doing business with you later. Adding pictures of the carts and manuals might help get more bids. Good luck.