IGNORED

SlowCoder eBay Auctions: Ataris with Painted Controllers and Games

SlowCoder

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1706760165171?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170676016517&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] - Atari 2600 Light-6

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1706760105951?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170676010595&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] - Atari 2600 "Vader"

10% discount to established AA members in good standing! My definition of "established" member, is that you must have at least 200 posts, and your most posted forum cannot be the Marketplace or its subforums. I am doing this because I want this discount to go to contributing forum members, and not to people who just use AA for buying and selling.

I reserve the right to deny your discount for any reason, but will not do so without good cause. As part of this process, I will check your eBay and AA feedback, as well as other factors.

If you win the auction, PM me your eBay ID so I can verify you, and your PayPal ID. Pay the full eBay auction price as usual. I will calculate 10% of the auction price (not including shipping), and PayPal your discount as gift.

Example: You win BIN $99.99+$15 shipping=$114.99. I will calculate from the $99.99, and PP you $10.

Good luck!

Edit: Added Vader console.

Edited by SlowCoder
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I need a little help with my listings ... I do searches like "Atari 2600", "Atari 2600 system" and "Atari 2600 console" and can't find my listings. Maybe this is because I'm logged into eBay and can't see my own listings.

Also, for some reason I got a listing violation for the Vader I'm selling. I contacted eBay to find out why, and they could only tell me how to list the item in the correct category, which I already had set up. So I'm not sure about that.

Thanks.

I was able to find them with a search for "Atari 2600" (without quotes). I don't think "Atari 2600 system" and "Atari 2600 console" will work because "system" and "console" aren't in the title. The word "console" isn't even in the description. A search for "Atari 2600 system" works if I check "Include description" for the search.

• Like 1

I was able to find them with a search for "Atari 2600" (without quotes). I don't think "Atari 2600 system" and "Atari 2600 console" will work because "system" and "console" aren't in the title. The word "console" isn't even in the description. A search for "Atari 2600 system" works if I check "Include description" for the search.

Thanks for the checkout for me. I relisted them and made sure those were in the title. :)

Thanks to the props guys! The Vader sold, nut I still have the other one available once I get it relisted.

I wish I had the money! I would like to just buy those sticks alone! :D Is it just me or does the screenshot of Ms. Pac on the Vader listing have a black background?

It was probably due to the washout from my camera.