IGNORED

5200 controller alternatives?

toptenmaterial

I received my 5200 in the mail today, along with a restored controller. Although the controller appears to have full functionality, I just cannot get used to it- for games like Pac-Man, it borders on unplayable. This is disappointing, as the games are gorgeous! So what are the alternatives out there? I have heard of the Wico with the Y cable. Any NES controller adapters, or anything for the good ol' CX-40 at a reasonable price? Anything else out there? Thanks.

Edited by toptenmaterial

If you have or can get your hands on a Wico Y-cable or Wico Keypad you might be interested in one of my MasterPlay clones. These will let you use a standard 2600 controller or a Genesis controller for 2-button support on the 5200.

MasterPlay clone sale thread

I don't have any for sale at the moment, but I'm probably going to build a few more soon.

• Like 1

If you have or can get your hands on a Wico Y-cable or Wico Keypad you might be interested in one of my MasterPlay clones. These will let you use a standard 2600 controller or a Genesis controller for 2-button support on the 5200.

MasterPlay clone sale thread

I don't have any for sale at the moment, but I'm probably going to build a few more soon.

I would certainly be interested. I probably won't have much cash for the next few weeks, but would love to get one when the time is right.