IGNORED

EBAY down?

MrRetroGamer

they are finishing up some maintenence or so it says in the announcements area

from 1pm PST to 3pm PST

some functions will get an error message some wont

but i tried just now and my watched auctions page just came up so its almost over (maybe) :D

The maintenance you speak of is supposed to be overnight on Friday. My auctions were down too and all facts seem to point to overloaded servers from the free listing day. I had some ending at this time to and I don't know if I missed out on some snipers.

that would suck big time if you missed those last second guys. On my end eBay was down for like an hour (mostly trying to check out myebay) but it seems to be back fine now.

ahh yes you are right thats for tonight/tomorrow morning

this is what i just read on the announcements page

***System Status***

Between 12:26 PST and 13:18 PST, we experienced issues across many areas of the eBay site. The ability to bid for items, list items and access My eBay were all affected during this period. Not all systems were unavailable at all times during this period.

The affected systems have been restored and all site functions are once again available. We are sorry for the lateness of the communication of this issue, and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.