IGNORED

Enlarging ebay images

tz101

It seems that all the ebay auctions have a button that says "Enlarge" along with a magnifying glass looking icon below the pictures. Only trouble is that most of the images that pop up in a new window are the exact same size as the original. What a misleading feature!

It's only misleading if the seller doesnt upload a larger image. Most put up smaller pictures so enlarging does nothing. If they put a large picture up then it would be larger. I personal put supersize pictures in the auction info. I love big pics lol

• Like 1

That depends with the image size you upload, I think. I get better resolution when I zoom most of the time. you can also use ctrl & + to zoom in the Internet bowser.

I love small bits of information like this. This will make it easier to see pics in Craigslist ads. Thanks!

The secret is to use a image hosting service and copy and paste the image inside the listing, is free and you get the best image quality available and all the images you want.

I need to figure out how to do that!

I use photobucket. I put a 1024x768 image up and then a preview but still large size in the add listing. If you click on it you get the bigger image.

The secret is to use a image hosting service and copy and paste the image inside the listing, is free and you get the best image quality available and all the images you want.

I need to figure out how to do that!

Create a Photobucket account and uploads images (default size is 1024 x 768, you can change to a higher set even in free accounts). open the image in your browser with direct link. Select the image, (turns blue) and then zoom with your mouse and press Ctrl + C, in the Ebay listing, place the cursor where you want your image and press Ctrl + V. Free images galore.

Let me now if is confusing.

That work in IE and Firefox, Chrome not very well.