IGNORED

What a load of crap!

Hank

That is a load of crap. I wouldn't have sent it. eBay really has been making me mad lately. I buy some Sega Saturn controllers, they never come. And then, I sold a CD-i game entitled "Link: The Faces of Evil" for a very good price, and I still haven't gotten the money order. This was about a month ago that the auction ended. She said she was having a baby and wouldn't be able to pay for awhile. Well if you're having a baby don't bid on my freakin' auctions. If you can't pay, don't bid. And she won't respond to my emails either, it would be nice to have the money from that auction right now...

I probably should, but the guy has marginal feedback already and I have a feeling I'd end up getting nothing and having to relist the stupid thing. I charged 5 bucks for priority shipping - maybe I'll just mail it first class. Nah - I'll cut my losses and mail it priority and be done with it.

I would just ship it media mail or first class with confirmation.  If he is going to short you some money I would make him wait on the package.

And the reduced shipping would likely make the difference in the dollar he shortchanged you. :D

Refrain from giving him feedback until he leaves some for you though. The thought of a retaliatory negative looming over his head might inspire him to leave a positive instead of complaining about the wait.

I'm all for honest transactions but when the guy on the other end of the line wants to be difficult, the gloves should come off.

I got burned a few times and that was enough for me.

I now ALWAYS check the users feedback very carefully (I don't read every damn praise but I look for duplicates if they have tons of them which tells me something is fishy)

ANY negatives and I almost always don't bid (also depends on the amount of feedback somewhat). No matter how much I would like the item.

I haven't gotten burned since.

When I sell something I always clearly state WHEN I expect it, HOW I expect payment etc.

Just need to be really careful and direct.

The only time I got burned was from somebody with over 500 good feedbacks. And maybe a couple bad or neutral, but I'm not sure if he even had any of those. I bought nfl 97 for sega saturn and 2 saturn controllers from him. Got the game but no controllers. He said he shipped them and I was a liar. I'm thinking he forgot about them, but I guess I don't know. So looking at feedback doesn't always help.

I'm shipping it anyway - but how annoying.  :x

I have sold a NES game to someone on ebay. Final price was 1.49 and shipping was 3.85.

He only send me 1.49 + 2.00 for shipping (with paypal). I'm out of 1.85.

I have send 3 email to this person with no reply.

I'M NOT SENDING THE GAME :x

btw, this is a 0 feedback buyer :D

I'm shipping it anyway - but how annoying.  :x

I have sold a NES game to someone on ebay. Final price was 1.49 and shipping was 3.85.

He only send me 1.49 + 2.00 for shipping (with paypal). I'm out of 1.85.

I have send 3 email to this person with no reply.

I'M NOT SENDING THE GAME :x

btw, this is a 0 feedback buyer :D

People should make use of the REFUND button, you return the entire payment and you are not out any money because paypal also reverses the fees they charged you, so the transaction costs you nothing.

Use extra gift wrapping paper left over from Christmas, turn it inside out and write his address info on the wrapping paper. Then send it first class. It should only cost you about 75 cents. Some jackass sent me three stamps instead of including shippping in the Money Order, so that's how I shipped a game to him. I didn't bubble-wrap it or anything.