IGNORED

A thread on Baldies

Cobra Kai

Copy that floppy... err copy that CD. Odds are the copy will boot :P

Ok, this is interesting. The problem with Baldies was solved when I fixed the clicking noise that has existed for at least 15 years on my JagCD! It never affected any other games to my knowledge. I had to resolder the zero switch wiring with the help of Linkovitch's guide:

http://jaguar.linkovitch.me.uk.s3.mytilde.co.uk/cdrepair/ticking-laser.html

Now I can finally explore this unique game!

Thanks CJ and LinkoVitch!

• Like 3

I think the problem with Baldies is it takes a long time to do anything. I thought the idea of having your workers breed rather than somehow turning gold, wood etc into people, but it took too long and took me a while to figure it all out... I can't do more than one mission at a time though really... It's,quite repetitive, and the first few missions are upsettingly easy

I think the problem with Baldies is it takes a long time to do anything. I thought the idea of having your workers breed rather than somehow turning gold, wood etc into people, but it took too long and took me a while to figure it all out... I can't do more than one mission at a time though really... It's,quite repetitive, and the first few missions are upsettingly easy

A level 2 Nursery with a Fertility Plus will produce Baldies at a pretty fast rate.