IGNORED

My Ebay: More New Auctions Up NES, N64, Intellivision..Ending TODAY! 9-29

chrisballer

I have a few new auctions up that will end Saturday 9-29. I have some NES, N64, and Intellivision stuff up. I may be putting more up this week as well.

Every game I sell is wrapped and boxed. I also will ship any way you would like. I have pics of all the games and pictures of me testing them as well. I carefully clean and test all my games before I put them up. Please check them out.

Thank you for looking! Here is the link... eBay Seller: chrisballer441?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• 9 months later...

I have been receiving many questions about top labels and condition. I just wanted to put something on here so maybe many would see. First, I want to say I have absolutely no problem answering questions and will answer all of them. However, I just wanted to put that if there is any problem with the label or cart I will most definitely put it in the description. I very-very rarely put like new so if I put very good condition you can expect a very nice looking game with no problems. I totally understand importance of condition being a collector for twenty years. So I hope if anyone was not sure on any of my games that this will help. Having said all of this if you have questions please still send them. I just want everyone to feel good if they bid on any of my items.

Bid with confidence!

Thank you,

Chris Cummings

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...