IGNORED

Funvision's Wolfman for Atari 2600

Dino

Is there a black printed sticker under the hand written sticker Steve? One that looks like one of these:

post-7074-0-32755000-1313879144_thumb.jpg

WOW nice collection :lust:

No there is no black label underneath,this box came from a stash of PAL goodies that was discovered in Melbourne in 2009 and sold on ebay.

As the legend goes the ebay seller came across them at a garage sale and bought the lot,the garage sale seller was a sales rep of some sort that sold aftermarket Atari 2600 games.

What has me amazed most about the collection was the rarity of the hoard.There were sealed Video Gem games,there were square handle Funvision Karate carts,there were several boxed aftermarket games that have never been seen before,there were sealed Bitcorp games,there was boxed Puzzy games ,there was test carts,the list goes on and on.

Nearly all the boxed games he sold was in brand new condition.

Its as if the sales rep had a time machine and went back in time and bought up the rarest of PAL games.

The collection he had was mind boggling .

I was lucky enough to buy several boxed games from the ebay seller at a good price.

Wolfman is just one of the games i bought from him,not sure why it was called Wolfman,but thats how i bought it.

Edited by pangasinan

• 2 weeks later...