IGNORED

Huge Atari Mug

Pioneer4x4

I got this for $10 at "The Exchange". They sell CDs, DVDs, Video games back to SMS and NES (I did see a 2600 joystick there...)

This mug appears to be about 24 oz capacity and is about 7½" tall. It looks like typical black ceramic, but is actually dark black glass. You can see through it if you hold it directly to your eye. I suspect it is black coated, not true black glass.

post-25375-0-59279700-1313713014_thumb.jpg

I just noticed that the graphic for the fuji symbol is uneven. the right leg is 1 pixel too high on the outside curve. Dang it, now I will always notice that!

Edited by Pioneer4x4

I saw those up there at the Dormont location, and they had a few down at Carson Street. I think a few weeks back they had them on sale for $5.99. Every one I looked at was scratched so hopefully you got a good one!

It was not boxed or anything, appears to be in perfect condition. They asked to wrap it up and put in a bag, I said "No thanks, this is fine like it is" Then I walked across the street and into my building holding in the open, waiting for someone to ask about it. (nobody did :( )

I work in Oakland and got it on Forbes Av.

$5.99 would be cool, but since you said they were scratched, I guess I should be extra carefull with this one.

It looks like typical black ceramic, but is actually dark black glass. You can see through it if you hold it directly to your eye. I suspect it is black coated, not true black glass.

I wonder if the original box had this on the front: "Made with genuine leaded glass from China!"