IGNORED

NIB *Sealed* Vidco CopyCart w/ NTSC Dishaster

Netsuye

Just thought I'd post this auction up here. I think you all know what this is. :roll:

I'm looking at paying for a wedding in a few months, and I don't need her anymore.

******Video******

Update: I'm lowering the reserve limit to about half it was originally.

2011-08-26225755.jpg

Detailed Slideshow

2011-08-25_01-28-00_585.jpg

2011-08-27142011.jpg

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3207498276151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320749827615&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by Netsuye

Don't take offense, but with a feedback of 9, this won't even crack 1K. I predict bidding will stop around $600.

And what hurts you even worst is that you have never sold anything on eBay or no one has ever left you feedback on eBay for the items you sold. The only thing you have going for you at the moment is that you are accepting paypal, which will be a security net for most potential buyers of this auction.

-Disjaukifa

Whoa, COOL! Is it a true R10/R9 or have more been found?

I haven't found anything yet Cebus, and whats more interesting is that it doesn't appear to be on AA's Rarity Guide, I'll post more once I know more information.

Found it:

Vidco Copy Cart

Hey Netsuye, could you post another picture of the Copy Cart with your username on a piece of paper and the time with it beside the box?

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Edited by disjaukifa

I have one of these CIB, you can only tell if it's the U.S. version by opening it.

Hey CPUWIZ what would you say the value of this thing is? I know its rated an R10 so its going to be high.

-Disjaukifa

The value is as much as someone is willing to pay, I think I paid $500 for mine and I wouldn't pay much more, if I didn't have it.

I have one of these CIB, you can only tell if it's the U.S. version by opening it.

Hey CPUWIZ what would you say the value of this thing is? I know its rated an R10 so its going to be high.

-Disjaukifa

The value is as much as someone is willing to pay, I think I paid $500 for mine and I wouldn't pay much more, if I didn't have it.

Yeah that seems way more reasonable than the 3500 he's wanting.

-Disjaukifa

Hello everyone, I will apologize in advance. I haven't sold or purchased much from ebay. I've only just placed this and another item up for sale this week. I understand that it's risky business buying stuff online, especially from someone with a low feedback like mine. :ponder: Thing is, I want to know what I can do that would quell any doubt of the validity of this auction. I don't really want to hang out on the forum, as i'm not really into this stuff anymore. However I understand you guys need assurance that you will get what you pay for.

I understand that the value of an item is really only what people want to pay, but these have gone for about my asking price. I am a little lenient about the price, but not so lenient that I'll let it go for only $500. :roll: I am basing the value of this CopyCart on what others in the same condition have gone for. This is not just CIB, its SIB. The 3,500 is just the asking price, based on a thread HERE and HERE

At CPUWIZ:

Are you certain one cannot know it is ntsc, without popping the shrink? I thought that you could tell by the sticker and that it contains dishaster. I don't want to pop the shrink. :sad:

At disjaukifa: I'm going to post those pics you requested at the beginning of the thread in just a few minutes, just got off work. ;)

Edit:

Done!

Also, the shipping and insurance for the item will come from my pocket. It will be fully insured for the value it is sold for. :D

Edit:

Due to each country's maximum indemnity limit, people outside the US may not be able to get insurance for the entire value it is sold for. This is a limitation of usps, and i wish it were otherwise. :sad:

Edited by Netsuye

Hello everyone, I will apologize in advance. I haven't sold or purchased much from ebay. I've only just placed this and another item up for sale this week. I understand that it's risky business buying stuff online, especially from someone with a low feedback like mine. :ponder: Thing is, I want to know what I can do that would quell any doubt of the validity of this auction. I don't really want to hang out on the forum, as i'm not really into this stuff anymore. However I understand you guys need assurance that you will get what you pay for.

I understand that the value of an item is really only what people want to pay, but these have gone for about my asking price. I am a little lenient about the price, but not so lenient that I'll let it go for only $500. :roll: I am basing the value of this CopyCart on what others in the same condition have gone for. This is not just CIB, its SIB. The 3,500 is just the asking price, based on a thread HERE and HERE

At CPUWIZ:

Are you certain one cannot know it is ntsc, without popping the shrink? I thought that you could tell by the sticker and that it contains dishaster. I don't want to pop the shrink. :sad:

At disjaukifa: I'm going to post those pics you requested at the beginning of the thread in just a few minutes, just got off work. ;)

Edit:

Done!

Also, the shipping and insurance for the item will come from my pocket. It will be fully insured for the value it is sold for. :D

Thanks for doing the video and the picture with your username attached to it, honestly that at least confirms to me that you actually have what you say you do. Its not that I don't trust you, but over the last 2 years I've seen too many situation where someone says they have an item for sale, someone pays for it via paypal as a gift, and they don't actually own the item but since they were paid via gift on paypal, their is nothing the buyer was able to do through paypal at least to recover their money, they had to go through legal channels which adds even more money their losing out of pocket.

I'm watching your auction, good luck with your sale.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Edited by disjaukifa

At Disjaukifa: Thanks, and I hate that people are dishonest like that, it make my job even harder! :D I'm willing to do most anything as a show of good faith. Trust me, I would be distrustful of someone selling something on the internet if it was this much money as well!

At Dino: Please! I looked at a thread you talked in before, and I based the value of this thing on those threads. I want to make sure this is the region that I claim it is. I thought it was kinda cut and dry with what cart was included = the region type as well as the position of the sticker and what the sticker says. If there is more to it, let me know. :D

Edit: I also went HERE to determine if it was the correct game/region. If the images are to be believed, the version of the copy cart that actually contains tanks but no tanks instead is the one with the sticker on the left that says there is no battery loaded. The one with the label on the right-bottom is the one containing Dishaster. I haven't seen any other version of a copy cart that has a sticker on the bottom-right that didn't actually contain Dishaster. Mine has a sticker on the bottom-right, and as such, contains Dishaster if these images are to be believed.

Edited by Netsuye

This particular version of the copy cart was only sold in the US. There are many and varied versions of this device and the "Nth American" version is by FAR the rarest. Many copes from PAL regions are bought and resold in the US as legit Nth American releases, so you have to beware... This is not one of those.

This particular version of the copy cart was only sold in the US. There are many and varied versions of this device and the "Nth American" version is by FAR the rarest. Many copes from PAL regions are bought and resold in the US as legit Nth American releases, so you have to beware... This is not one of those.

I'm sorry Dino, for not knowing what you meant by what you said. Are you saying that i have an NTSC american copy cart, or not? :?