IGNORED

eBay: Vectrex: System, Controller, Box/Styrofoam [USA 91107]

jasonbar

I've already received some questions asking why I split up the auction.

My rationale:

I considered selling the items together, but decided against that for a couple of reasons:

1 - I've never had a box & styrofoam before & was concerned that shipping the heavy Vectrex in the box & then protecting the box in packing material inside a larger shipipng box might damage the Vectrex box. I feel that shipping the Vectrex box empty (or near-empty) inside a bigger shipping box will ensure that the Vectrex box is quite safe during shipping. Further, I've shipped & received several "naked" Vectrexes & know that a ton of bubble wrap all around them will protect them well--I'm sticking with what I know.

2 - I know lots of collectors will be interested in getting just the controller and/or box without wanting to buy the whole shebang & pay the hefty shipping to ship an unwanted system too. Many people want just a replacement or 2nd controller, & many people would want just the box for their collection. I suppose some others might want a replacement console to replace their broken one, too...

3 - If a bidder wants 2 or all 3 of the items, he can bid on which one(s) he wants & if he wins more than 1, I'll be accommodating & put them together & price the shipping accordingly.

Thanks,

-Jason

PS--I'm still trying to see if I can get a Minestorm overlay to add to the console auction to make it more complete. If I can get one soon, I'll cancel auctions & relist accordingly.