IGNORED

Ebay Colecovision CIB auctions

dobidy

Greetings all,

Back in May I posted about a Coleco find http://www.atariage....-colecovisions/.

There was a bunch of Canadian boxes. Jumpman Junior, Popeye clamshell, BC, BC II, Roc 'n Rope, Smurf's Rescue, Donkey Kong JR.

Other games were Defender, Pitfall II, Miner 2049er, Sewer Sam, Cabbage patch kids.

Here is a link to the auctions for some of the carts eBay Seller: dobidy1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I have been selling on eBay since 1998. If you want a little more info about me you can check www.dobidy.weebly.com or my fbook page http://www.facebook....120648334668918, heck, you could even call my house if you want to!

Thanks,

Dave

No shipping to Europe?

No to Europe. I have had way too many hassles dealing with overseas bidders. Last year I sold a Supercharger and some Vectrex trade ads that gave me a 3 month long headache.

If an overseas bidder wants to bid then there must be insurance and tracking numbers, then I would change my auctions.

True, but in 12 years of eBay I have never had as much headaches with the US than with Europe. For example I quoted the rates for the Supercharger before the end of the auction. The bidder agreed, then balked at the rates. The shipping rates are beyond my control. The bidder asked for the cheapest rate which could take 3 weeks to 6 MONTHS according to Canadapost. I shipped the Supercharger as specified with tracking and gave the bidder the number and then spent the next 3 months getting angry emails sent to me, Paypal refund, all to see the item safe and sound in the bidders hand and I have to pay for the shipping, and the item.

I'm sorry if this offends any European collectors, but I face the same thing when ebaying and the sellers will not ship to Canada. There are a ton of items I will buy, but unable to bid on.

That being said, I would take bids from any European members on this board. Just shoot me an email and we can discuss it.

Edited by dobidy
  • Like 2