IGNORED

Ebay sellers from S.America

oldjd

I know this has been covered to some extent before.But I noticed another new seller"80s Vault"selling box loads of Atari and Intellivision

These sellers all seem to be cognizant of prior shipping issues,so are they the same sellers,but with new names?

And not to cause any border wars,but has it been established exactly where and how they got the merchandise ?

I just find it odd,that almost 30 years after these games were made,they surface out of the country and based on the pictures,in very pristine condition

I've usually bought a whole bunch at once Jerry, so the shipping spread across all the games wasn't bad, especially considering how cheap some of them were, particularly last year as not many people were buying from there.

I'd suggest contacting edintv on here as he has access and stock and is a good guy.

Edited by cmart604

All of the sellers are buying from the same warehouse in Venezuela. Basically, the stock was owned by an American company that liquidated in the 90s and shipped everything down there. None of the sellers own the warehouse or stock, they just buy what they can afford at the time and then list it on Ebay and keep the cycle going. I have had generally good luck with my purchases from several of the sellers, but even the best of them misrepresent the condition of their stock. At best, many of the items are dinged and dented, some are squished, some are sun faded, some are resealed and some literally have mold, water damage and dead insects inside. I still think it's generally worth the risk, but be prepared to throw some out or at least the box portions. It's not a good option for people looking for mint sealed stuff to keep sealed. If you are a CIB collector that loves being the first to open something and don't insist on perfection, they are a good option.

Edited by bojay1997

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,dont get me wrong.I bought some Intellivision carts a few years ago from one of them.And it did take a loooooong time to arrive.

What I was questioning is who these guys are?Are they the same ones,but changing thier seller IDS,

Chevy frank,80s vault,among others

And does anyone know exactly how big this warehouse is?Seems to be a hell of alot of product coming from it

I know this has been covered to some extent before.But I noticed another new seller"80s Vault"selling box loads of Atari and Intellivision

These sellers all seem to be cognizant of prior shipping issues,so are they the same sellers,but with new names?

Hard to say. Looks like that seller "80s vault" has perfect feedback so far at least. I have personally had issues with several of these sellers, and many of them have been booted from eBay only to reappear under a new name.

I just also discovered that I was apparently blocked by one of them, despite having no issues with him and making several expensive purchases. :?