IGNORED

NES Cheetahmen II auction

Hydro Thunder

I'll bet you'd still turn a healthy profit if you sold it, _if_ you wished to. I know the difference between MIB and NIB is alarming, but I'll bet you'd still be able to get multiple hundreds out of it. But what do I know, _nothing_ about NES game values, that's what. :P But if the auction is truly legit for an NIB value, it would make sense that yours is worth a pretty penny.

And my personal take on it is that you should _never_ feel bad about opening and playing a game, almost regardless of value. I've been tempted before to make it my mission to buy and open NIB games fervently. They were meant to be enjoyed and played. "Enjoyed" being firmly put in quotations in the case of Cheetahmen II. :)

• Like 1

I bought this game NISB for $60ish, about ten years ago. It really bites that I could get over $1,400 for it now.

But you know what? I stand by my decision to open and keep the game. I know it'll be cared for and appreciated.

I was just thinking the same thing. I got mine for $50 + shipping around 2003, fastforward less than 10 years and its worth $1500 bucks? I thought I scored when I sold it for $200 :lol: