IGNORED

The most abused words on eBay are:

MaxSpeed

Well, they're not "overused words," but I find these two techniques "overused":

FIRST IS ANY AUCTION THAT'S WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT PUNCTUATION AND THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION IS ONE LONG RUN-ON SENTENCE WITHOUT ANY REAL PUNCUATION SO IT'S REALLY DIFFICULT TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT IT IS YOU'RE BIDDING ON WHEN THE SELLER CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO USE A FREAKING PERIOD UNTIL THE END.

My second beef is the overuse of exclamation points! Every signle sentance has an exclamation point! No matter how short a sentence! Really! This is supposed to get us excited! And, if it's really exciting, we'll use a whole string of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then we'll throw in a "Wow" with a string of them like this!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh.

I've seen plenty of junk going on EBay for ridiculous amounts of money. I've noticed how some people don't know how to spell, use fancy words like RARE too many times(usually without looking up the game on AtariAge first), and spend too much time auctioning off indivdual games( I think a Lot of different games would fetch more than selling each game individually).

Overall, it's not bad. I'm bidding on my first item on EBay since I signed up.