IGNORED

Atari 2600 x2 +55 games

Hyp

Hi, was saving this collection for quite a while, but I could use the money from it. I am not too sure what they are worth, so I will not price them. Serious offers will be considered.

Atari 2600 heavy sixer. S.N.: 24231 Sunnyvale

Sears Tele-Games 2600 heavy sixer, S.N: 99474R Sunnyvale

5 Joysticks

5 Paddles

1 7800 Controller

Maze Craze

Commando Raid

Donkey Kong

Qbert

Freeway

Kaboom

Ice Hockey

Tutankham

Outer Space

Pac Man (have 2 of these)

Berzerk

Raft Rider

Homerun

Video Pinball

Grand Prix

Miniature Golf

Space Invaders (have 2 of these)

Breakout (have 2 of these)

Journey Escape

Commando

Super Challenge Football

Laser Blast (have 2 of these)

Beany Bopper

Space Chase

Dark Cavern

Space Cavern (2 of these)

Combat (2 of these)

Night Driver

Surround

M.A.D

Space War

Pole Position

Hat Trick

Spider Fighter

Missile Command

Solaris

River Raid

Superman (2 of these)

Bowling

Air Sea Battle

One on One Basketball

Football Real Sports

Galaxian

Track and Field

Double Dragon

Pit-fall

Vanguard

Tunnel Runner

I am online this week mostly in the evenings from 4-10 EST. Thanks!post-30708-0-95959500-1318471563_thumb.jpgpost-30708-0-74889600-1318471628_thumb.jpgpost-30708-0-16466900-1318471769_thumb.jpgpost-30708-0-14257600-1318471802_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hyp

Ah ok, well I can post pics np, and I'm more of a viewer then a poster. Have had my account a couple months just haven't really wanted to sell this stuff... I don't use Ebay, and the only other sites I frequent are MMO related. I am known in the FFXI, FFXIV and WoW communities though, if that matters any. (:

As for trust issues, I have no problem with sending the goods to a well reputable member before receiving the money. If they happen to be on the east coast maybe we can meet in person. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just moved to a new place, so let me find my camera, and I will upload some pics.

Pic's up. Both system's are in fair condition. I say fair due to the labels being like a well used baseball card. Ragged around the edges. The AC adapter for the atari has a slight shave in the wire casing, but not the wire itself, I have electric tape on it. One set of games is in a shoe box, the other is in a cartridge deck that has seen better days, but does it's duty. Thanks!

As for trust issues, I have no problem with sending the goods to a well reputable member before receiving the money. If they happen to be on the east coast maybe we can meet in person. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just moved to a new place, so let me find my camera, and I will upload some pics.

Well I will say this, THAT is how to respond to inquiries. Very often we see a post start like yours and have the same questions about pictures, reputation, refs etc when the next reply is like Screw you! I don't need your site anyway! People know me dammit, your all nerds! :-D Which of course tells us all we need to know and the person just disappears lol! Your reply certainly appears honest and your making an effort so though I am in no position to buy or in need of your items but kudos for a proper reply and good luck to getting your start and building a rep!

OH and FYI don't be put off by no immediate interest, many here only check in once in a while, you really don't want to gauge interest in just a couple days. Good luck.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1

Understood, thanks for the info. I will find my patience. :P Moved last week so I am getting rid of alot of things just sitting in my new living room packed.. my wife is not amused. If any potential buyers would like to conduct inquiries on facebook, you can find that info in my profile and can contact me there as well. Those messages I will receive almost instantly for the most part, as they come to my phone.

Thanks!

• Like 1