IGNORED

Atari 2600 Video Gems Surfer's Paradise & Treasure Below FA:

Northwinds

Well, because of Paypal I can only ship registered insured when selling more expensive items, otherwise I am open to any buyer who wants to do a Paypal chargeback.

And actual registered shipping as letterpost to the US is 16.15 euro, I add 1 euro for the bubble envelope and additional bubble wrap and protection inside

the envelope.

If you would like registered shipping in a box then that is available at only 24.30 euro.....& 1 euro s/h for me , makes 25.30 euro.

These are actual rates, any other Dutch member will be able to confirm this.

I don't like having to ask these rates but Paypal leaves me no choice....

Btw, compared to a few US sellers that only ship overseas by express mail at $50 for 1 cart or so, it's still fairly cheap. ;)

And yes, I will of course do everything to make sure that the cart(s) are well protected inside the envelope.

I ship overseas a lot and sofar all happy customers.

"Item will be shipped well protected in a bubble envelope."

Shipping and handling EUR 17.15 To United States

Edited by Northwinds

I just figure that if I only mailed by EMS tracked and insured, I would lose half of my business. Most of the time it works out, but lost packages (or at least denial of receipt) occurs occasionally and there is nothing you can do about it. For valuable stuff (over $150) I strongly encourage EMS.

I know shipping can be done cheaper. Marc Oberhauser can ship 2 boxed games in a box for 8eu at cost. When an experienced seller like you explains his logic, great. But others who are less well informed and claim it's the cheapest they can get are just ignorant of the possibilities.

You may not need us poor Americans outside the Eurozone, but I really need you!