IGNORED

Seller Gettin' Crazy with BIN or Best Offer Pricing

SpendTooMuchOnAtari

eBay should allow sellers to only consider best offers that are within a certain percentage of the buy-it-now or starting price (auto-rejecting the others). I realize that any two parties should be able to, on their own, work out any deal they want, but sometimes the ridiculous can hurt the credibility of the seller and/or auction service.

eBay Seller: jeffhildreth111?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]I guess that's one way to get offers, pretty odd though.

This guys been doing this for a while now. I'm pretty sure there was a thread on this before where someone questioned him about this and he snapped back to mind their own business and he could sell however he wanted to. While that is true, it is awfully annoying when you're looking at listings. He is one of the folks in my "ignore" list.

Maybe it's appropriate that the first item listed under the seller's goods is for lubricant.

eBay should allow sellers to only consider best offers that are within a certain percentage of the buy-it-now or starting price (auto-rejecting the others). I realize that any two parties should be able to, on their own, work out any deal they want, but sometimes the ridiculous can hurt the credibility of the seller and/or auction service.

Something like this would help to fix the laughable Best Offer option. Currently I look at this BO problem as something that is there to entice a potential buyer but in reality it is complete BS.

Currently I look at this BO problem as something that is there to entice a potential buyer but in reality it is complete BS.

I view them the same way. I've never had an offer accepted. Last one I made was for only $5 off on an already $40 game and they rejected it and counter offered with a $0.50 off. :roll:

• Like 1