IGNORED

Nyan Cat ;)

emkay

I'm surprised it runs at all on NTSC. The interrupts aren't re-entrant safe and that version is doing stuff on the VBI that probably takes up too much time on NTSC. Probably luck more than anything that it's not crashing ;) New version is a lot tidier as far as code and technique goes and works fine in NTSC on the emus.

Yup, as I say, unfinished version. The latest one is fixed for NTSC (music and anims) and might have an extra surprise ;) Need to finish something else first before I put the finishing touches to Nyan but it won't be long, or I might upload the sans surprise version then finish the surprise one later.

Forget to say this:

You're not allowed to kill the cat!

:twisted:

Yup, as I say, unfinished version. The latest one is fixed for NTSC (music and anims) and might have an extra surprise ;) Need to finish something else first before I put the finishing touches to Nyan but it won't be long, or I might upload the sans surprise version then finish the surprise one later.

Forget to say this:

You're not allowed to kill the cat!

:twisted:

I love cats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcUza_wWCfA&feature=related

(and other animals also...)

spiders also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijxk-fgcg7c&ob=av2e

Butterflies also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcD0kUyYozY

Beautifull songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOEpOKIjgwY

Edited by José Pereira

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 4 months later...
15 minutes ago, pusakat said:

Was Nyan Cat for Atari 8-bits ever finished? With random endings? :)

No, the coder @PeteD did that and disapeared a long time ago...

P.s.- Thanks to some 'haters around here'... And he was trying and maybe had some code as he said me for we have Exploding Fist. I tried back then to contact him but he didn't answered so I hope is still fine ?.

?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, José Pereira said:

No, the coder @PeteD did that and disapeared a long time ago...

P.s.- Thanks to some 'haters around here'... And he was trying and maybe had some code as he said me for we have Exploding Fist. I tried back then to contact him but he didn't answered so I hope is still fine ?.

?

yep I can no longer count the ridiculous number of people who left as they were nit picked and word smythed to death by some, it's all impossible, the machine can't do it, why bother, terrible code etc... and other sarcasm by even some of the greats... it makes it hard to replenish our coders. I try to use an imperfect everyday person style to convey thoughts and get my rear end hand to me in the same way. Let's change that, hunt down people and invite them back... but prepare them for it laughingly and provide a pre-ignore list :) ?

Edit* I'm sure I mess up sometimes as well, I try not to make my trademark... lol

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, _The Doctor__ said:

yep I can no longer count the ridiculous number of people who left as they were nit picked and word smythed to death by some, it's all impossible, the machine can't do it, why bother, terrible code etc... and other sarcasm by even some of the greats... it makes it hard to replenish our coders. I try to use an imperfect everyday person style to convey thoughts and get my rear end hand to me in the same way. Let's change that, hunt down people and invite them back... but prepare them for it laughingly and provide a pre-ignore list :) ?

Edit* I'm sure I mess up sometimes as well, I try not to make my trademark... lol

Did you read that?

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2012 at 8:11 AM, PeteD said:

Yeah, sorry, it's coming as soon as I get the time. I'm dealing with some life crap atm but as soon as that's resolved I can get back to coding.

• Like 2