IGNORED

Ninja Golf

high voltage

Yeah, I didn't pay too much for mine either but it wasn't factory sealed, just CIB.

$20 does seem like a pretty good deal for it as it is a popular and scarce game for the system. But, as Tenorman said, there are a lot more rare games for the system than Ninja Golf.

Twenty bucks is a friggin STEAL for a sealed Ninja Golf, I paid $42.00 for my sealed copy from eBay, that was about 2 years ago.I couldn't find a sealed one for cheaper.I would have gotten one cheaper eventually, but i wanted one really bad right away.This is one hobby where patience pays off.If you wait you can find what you want for a lot less money, happens to me all the time.

I recently bought my cib of ninja golf for $25 from a member here. Box was nice and everything else was clean which is a must for me.

I got tired of spending big bucks for sealed [avoiding the kiddie boogers] when I planned to open/play them anyway... which is what I have done with every single sealed 7800 game rare or not to date, save for the sealed spare of commando which I will eventually sell.

Games seem to be down of late... I've found some nice deals on rarer 5200 and 7800 stuff over the past 2 months...Wish I had a money tree !

Edited by peedenmark7

Did O'Shea's sell this at any time? I remember I got it for cheap in the 90s. There was a guy on the RGVC newsgroup named Nibbler who was selling new 7800 games for 2 bucks or so at that time, so I may have gotten it from him. I feel bad for you guys that started collecting in the eBay era. :(

Paid $60 total about a year or two ago for a lot that included a bunch of CIB games, albeit not "new" (at least some of them weren't). Among the games in the lot were Ninja Golf, Midnight Mutants, Desert Falcon, and Scrapyard Dog. Not a bad deal, IMHO. Just took massive amounts of patience. Always held out for those games as they were among the ones that showed quite a bit of the 7800's capabilities in comparison to NES and Master System. Lucked out.

Still looking to get a copy of Commando, though.