IGNORED

DONT BECOME A WATCHER UNLESS YOU INTEND TO MAKE A BID TO BUY IT

Toraborakid

On my Watch list lol! Well, at least her buy it now is not in the thousands! Apparently she is incapable of searching Ebay as she seems to be under the impression nobody has anything like this on offer! Though I dare say it is finally sinking in if her buy it now's are any indication:

1st BIN: $3,500.00

Starting bid: $1,500.00

2nd BIN: $1,500.00

Starting bid: $1,000.00

Current BIN: $250.00

Starting bid: $215.00

:-o

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

OH no Here She Go's Again, with this NES !!

Just by saying "SHE", you caused me to read the entire listing in the tone of a sexual innuendo...

i wish that was the case but sadly, its not..

however after further thought if you like getting screwed (and not in a good way), this is the auction for you..

Edited by Toraborakid

On my Watch list lol! Well, at least her buy it now is not in the thousands! Apparently she is incapable of searching Ebay as she seems to be under the impression nobody has anything like this on offer! Though I dare say it is finally sinking in if her buy it now's are any indication:

1st BIN: $3,500.00

Starting bid: $1,500.00

2nd BIN: $1,500.00

Starting bid: $1,000.00

Current BIN: $250.00

Starting bid: $215.00

:-o

At least we are getting her in the right direction..

• Like 3

"PLEASE AND DONT BECOME A WATCHER UNLESS YOU INTEND TO MAKE A BID TO BUY IT" - a reference to prostitution

"it is 25 years old and in perfect working condition" - reference to the age of the girl

"lol and YES you still have to blow them to get em to work" - really, is that how that works?

"i dont play with it anymore so i thought someone out there might like to have it" - how nice of her...

"OR IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ME AN OFFER JUST INBOX ME AND I WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT, :-)" - she will trade for a car or a house?

It's really not a stretch of the imagination to think this 'entertainment system' is code for sex. Then again, is it normal for a NES to start at $3,500??? :D

I think I will post in this auction... lemme see... "But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you"

• Like 2

"PLEASE AND DONT BECOME A WATCHER UNLESS YOU INTEND TO MAKE A BID TO BUY IT" - a reference to prostitution

"it is 25 years old and in perfect working condition" - reference to the age of the girl

"lol and YES you still have to blow them to get em to work" - really, is that how that works?

"i dont play with it anymore so i thought someone out there might like to have it" - how nice of her...

"OR IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ME AN OFFER JUST INBOX ME AND I WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT, :-)" - she will trade for a car or a house?

It's really not a stretch of the imagination to think this 'entertainment system' is code for sex. Then again, is it normal for a NES to start at $3,500??? :D

I think I will post in this auction... lemme see... "But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you"

LMAO

Anyway, do u think its multi pops or a one time thing? and is she a rusher or uses too much teeth?

"Is this copy of zelda the rare one with the final boss "ganon" colored in purple?? they normally go for several thousand. I am watching the item to see how much it eventually go's for, because I have a similar NES set i'd like to sell. let me know about the purple ganon!! thanks for your time"

This is her ebay profile picture:

$(KGrHqEOKpIE5VqtYm-lBOd6cks!qw~~_7.JPG