IGNORED

Use power supply instead of batteries

Ataritard

You're welcome. Hope it works out for you.

I have a new question. I'd like to do this with a table top arcade game that uses 4 C batteries. Seems to me that I can use the same adapter that outputs just over 5 volts DC, but I don't know for sure.

What kind of adapter? Will a Sony 4.5 that puts out 6 volts cd no load? Or what can be used?

(I should have said power supply instead of adapter.)

Your Sony power supply that has an output of 6 volts dc is perfect to replace 4 AA batteries. Just put the positive and negative wires in the right place and you are golden.

My question is: Will it work to replace 4 C batteries. I think I will go ahead and try it when I get a few minutes.

I have a new question. I'd like to do this with a table top arcade game that uses 4 C batteries. Seems to me that I can use the same adapter that outputs just over 5 volts DC, but I don't know for sure.

What kind of adapter? Will a Sony 4.5 that puts out 6 volts cd no load? Or what can be used?

Your Sony power supply that has an output of 6 volts dc is perfect to replace 4 AA batteries. Just put the positive and negative wires in the right place and you are golden.

My question is: Will it work to replace 4 C batteries. I think I will go ahead and try it when I get a few minutes.

It will work. All batteries from AAA to D all have 1.5v. The Letter is to represent capacity.

B

• Like 1

It will work. All batteries from AAA to D all have 1.5v. The Letter is to represent capacity.

B

It did work. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I just got done playing a bit of Pac Man... It's all my ears could take. :)

• 4 weeks later...