12 members have voted

1. 1. final round game

• Qix
    • K-razy Shootout
    • Pitfall II
    • Gorf
    • Keystone Kapers

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Final round of the season and then we get to do it all over again. :) Hopefully, some of those who joined us late this year will stick with it in season 5.

Poll closes 9pm EST Sunday, January 1st 2012

Edited by zylon

Is there any way to keep score on Space Shuttle?

there's a way to score.. not sure since I haven't played the game (I only have a loose cart) and as I understand, the manual and overlay are almost mandatory to even be able to play, and understand the game!

Activision had several patches for this game by reaching several score requirements…

edit:

here are the requirements…

'dock your shuttle 5 times and land with at least 4500 units of fuel and receive a "space shuttle pilot" patch. dock 6 times and land with at least 7500 units of fuel and earn a "space shuttle commander" patch'

Edited by Sonic R

Is there any way to keep score on Space Shuttle?

there's a way to score.. not sure since I haven't played the game (I only have a loose cart) and as I understand, the manual and overlay are almost mandatory to even be able to play, and understand the game!

Activision had several patches for this game by reaching several score requirements…

edit:

here are the requirements…

'dock your shuttle 5 times and land with at least 4500 units of fuel and receive a "space shuttle pilot" patch. dock 6 times and land with at least 7500 units of fuel and earn a "space shuttle commander" patch'

I have the loose cart too. Only played it a few times.

I can rendezvous once and land.

I was going to suggest this game, but it looks like i'm not too good at it.

I'll have to take a look at the manual here on AA and see if that helps any.

We could start first weekend in February and use the time between for practice and stocking up on games. ;)

sounds good to me!

I just got some games and I'm planning to get more in the coming weeks… plus I'd like some time to play my latest editions!