IGNORED

200+ 2600 games including GLIB

krypton85

I got some pics from the seller and am going to try to link to them for you guys. The Glib cart looks like it has a screw showing, WaterWorld looks pretty good. If the link doesn't work, just message me with your email and I will forward what the seller sent me. I hope this helps.

http://www.kodakgall...equestid=412614

I'd be interested in this lot but I don't like the hole in the Glib cart and the shipping is too high for me. It would be close to $300 for me to just put the next bid on it.

Good luck if you're going for this! :)

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

I've been told that the link I gave above doesn't work. I think I can get the pics to you if you PM me your email address. Or, just contact the seller and ask if they have pics of WaterWorld and Glib. They have already taken them so it should be easy to send them to you. Hope this helps anyone looking to win this one.

Bidders keep in mind that there aren't power supplies shown in the pics for those 7800s. May be something to ask the seller about.

This auction's quite tempting though. I even live close enough that I could probably pick it up and get around shipping costs.

By the way, can anybody tell what NES game that is mixed in with the Atari games?

Edited by Lentzquest