IGNORED

"Acceptable Condition" -- Really?

atari_envy

they look like they were submerged in water and then let to rot for 20+ years in a dirty storehouse :-o

...well,judging by the screenshots he must have found them in a trash can...it's the only possible explanation...

but look at the bright side, they can be great and inexpensive donor carts :-D

• Like 1

$4 to ship one cart. :roll:

I quoted someone on a game shipped first-class yesterday and it came out to being a little over $4 after the delivery confirmation was added (looks like the prices have gone up already, normally it's only $2-something). That's not counting packing materials, plus for this seller, apparent eBay fees for shipping charges. Their price sounds about right.

Here's another nice looking cart they have:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1208408423781?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120840842378&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I searched their other auctions, I don't know where they dug these carts up or why they think they are worth putting on ebay. Someone must have too much time on their hands.

Get away it mine! I must have this cart its so beutiful

• Like 2

$4 to ship one cart. :roll:

I quoted someone on a game shipped first-class yesterday and it came out to being a little over $4 after the delivery confirmation was added (looks like the prices have gone up already, normally it's only $2-something). That's not counting packing materials, plus for this seller, apparent eBay fees for shipping charges. Their price sounds about right.

I just shipped a 7800 cart to someone here at AA in a box with delivery confirmation and it was $2.43. It would have been even lower if I would have shipped it bubble wrapped and in an envelope.

I just noticed they live in Queen Creek, AZ. That's pretty close to me, maybe I could pick these up and avoid the shipping cost. :lol:

Me too. I am at Pecos and Higley -- San Tan Ranch. You in the neighborhood?

I'm in North Phoenix, around Loop 101 and I-17.

I am in Gilbert. PM me if you are in this neck of the woods (or passing by to pick up games from this seller ;) ).

I sent the seller a message & asked if it's in working condition as described in one section of the auction, or untested as described in another section.

Wow - someone tee'd this guy off somethin' fierce! Was that underlined red statement there at the beginning of the auction?

The angry text wasn't there originally. Apparently Rex Dart's question prompted the flame response. Not only is this a beautiful item, but you can expect awesome customer service too!

• Like 2