IGNORED

eBay - Venezuela goes wild!

Atari8bitCarts

I've written him several times to side deal a large lot, but he can't seem to figure it out. Mainly want to side deal because I'm sure he has several of each title and I could at least save on shipping. I don't think his English is great.

Someone had some storage units full of old stock computer software. This stuff has been leaking out for years. Several sellers are working through the same supply.

Storage facilities will probably leak this stuff out for years to come.

Finally the seller contacted me. I'll see if I can work out a reasonable deal with him. His descriptions imply that he has only one of each item, though I suspect he has multilpes as the other Venezualans have.

His descriptions imply that he has only one of each item, though I suspect he has multilpes as the other Venezualans have.

Yep of course they do, only one for sale in that auction, and then only one for sale in the next auction and over and over and over.....lol..

I've never seen a Rarity 10 remain a rarity 10 after it surfaced in Venezuela ;)

Exactly! If you see a R5, R6, R7, R8, R9, R10 coming from down south you can bet your ass it's now a R3 and only foolishness would let you think otherwise. Swamp land in Florida has more value than a south american found R10.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I agree on rarity. they have several of each item and they keep saying "rare, it's been in my collection for 25 years" ...bottom line is they have dozens of these and rarity now a 3 or less making these items now common.

The venezuela sellers come on here so they can see the chatter. Don't over pay too much even if you are saving on shipping!