IGNORED

PEPSI INVADERS original up on Ebay! with box ends 01/21/12 COKE WINS!

Nooj69

Guess I should have read auction more carefully, someone obviously had an offer to good to refuse. Hope they got what it was worth.::

I am getting multiple direct email messages from buyers offering a BUY IT NOW bid if you have a serious offer or interested please contact me. I will happy to answer any questions. thanks

Hope they got what it was worth.::

What is this game worth? :?

With the box? I would guess up to around $2k depending who was after it. Mind you that is the worst condition box I've seen but a pepsi box in bad shape is still worth ALOT of money. I don't even think there is 10 known boxed copies of this game in the whole world.

Get your box while you can :P You can always upgrade :twisted:

If I bought that one (never would as its outside my pay grade) I think it could be restored at least by having the pen ink removed. The indentations would still be there but I'm more than sure a stamp or painted art restorationist could fix those issues no problem.

I may be wrong, but biro removal is nearly impossible. That's why banks recommend using biro when writing checks as it is impossible to remove without damaging the paper. You may be able to remove the biro from the box with some heavy bleaching which would damage the paper but may not look bad as it is a white surface, but the biro on the sticker (which is the most valuable part of this itme IMHO) is there to stay....

You could try to use a bleach pen or depending on the ink you could try chemical ink eradicators which can be purchased from most stationery stores. The chemicals alter the bonds of royal blue fountain pen ink -- rendering it invisible; although other forms of ink, such as from a ballpoint pen, will turn brown if the chemical ink eradicator is applied to them. I have tried it before and had varying degrees of success, some it looks great just the indents of the pen mark, others it has faded the ink, but it not removed it completely. Just depends on what you are working on and the risks you are willing to take. Cheers, FB :)