IGNORED

A Sonic 2 Wall Poster that is worth buying

Rockin' Kat

My saved search just popped up a Sonic 2 video game store/rental poster. This is not that crummy folded poster/catalog you often find with r@re!!!!!1111 or HaRd 2 FiNd or other such annoying bull crap in the description....

This is a real retail poster and it will look a lot nicer on your wall. It is also bigger in size too. I have one of these that I got framed in a nice dark-blue frame and it looks damn slick in my game room. This is the first one like it I've seen listed on eBay since I got mine over a year ago.

I just thought I'd point it out because these posters are damned cool and that $9.95 BIN is less than I wound up paying on the regular auction I got mine through

It does appear to have some defects... but if I didn't have mine, I'd totally go for this one.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3804029106451?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=380402910645&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]