IGNORED

Which one is the original first pressing Uncharted?

smile_walle

Hey guys,

I was a bit not sure which is the first pressing, because im buying Uncharted game for PS3 from ebay. Same thing with Uncharted 2 as well.

You can post pic to show me, that would be great.

I wanted to show you the pictures of Uncharted.

Please let me know which one is the first release?

thanks,

Jason

post-1350-0-07760600-1326752992_thumb.jpg

post-1350-0-27546500-1326753001_thumb.jpg

I have a copy of Uncharted, but it is not the first pressing. I think the later copies like mine has Greatest Hits and come in a red case.

The pictures you show are clearly before the Greatest Hits, but I'm not sure how to tell if they are first pressing.

I think those are identical except that the first picture is of a pack-in or promotional print because it is a not-for-resale case. Otherwise I don't see anything different and a re-release would typically have a GOTY or Greatest Hits label. That isn't to say that a particular release can't have multiple runs.

Sounds like a normal price for a new game. The game sure is worth the money. I bought all 3 uncharted games the day they came out, because i bought them as birthday presents for myself, benefit of being born in November. And it's one of my favorite series.

Actually I take that back, my Uncharted 2 is a Greatest Hits copy, My Uncharted : Drakes Fortune is the old version and looks a lot like the picture you posted.

Congrats on the purchase.

I'll agree that it is a GREAT game!! Tomb Raider done right!

Actually I take that back, my Uncharted 2 is a Greatest Hits copy, My Uncharted : Drakes Fortune is the old version and looks a lot like the picture you posted.

Congrats on the purchase.

I'll agree that it is a GREAT game!! Tomb Raider done right!

Thanks man! I did also bought Uncharted 2 (original first pressing) its sealed as well from ebay....I paid just 22.00!