want to push forward with what i have already

so far all boards (ordered or not) are assembled and separated from panels

next step would be to get them programmed and tested, but i can't do that,

sinice i'm waiting for Jon and his PBI driver with ATR file support

this required i've added some things to hardwre, and all this new code is

untested, so i can't really get any forward with all this

once i'll have green light from Jon that everything is running as expected

and no futher changes to xilinx hardware are needed, then i'll start

responding on new order PM and emails ;)

just a note

not like i'm gone somewhere...

Thank you for the update Candle. I'm really looking forward to this. I hope I'll be able to make it onto the order list.

All your hard work is appreciated by the community, and can't be expressed enough. Thank you for your time and effort on our beloved Ataris. Keep it up!

I'm deliberatly disregarding any futher request for u1mb boards because i

want to push forward with what i have already

so far all boards (ordered or not) are assembled and separated from panels

next step would be to get them programmed and tested, but i can't do that,

sinice i'm waiting for Jon and his PBI driver with ATR file support

this required i've added some things to hardwre, and all this new code is

untested, so i can't really get any forward with all this

once i'll have green light from Jon that everything is running as expected

and no futher changes to xilinx hardware are needed, then i'll start

responding on new order PM and emails ;)

just a note

not like i'm gone somewhere...

Great, thank you for the update Sebastian. I am hoping that I can get one too, so that I can go ahead with adding some more features to AspeQt (need SDX for that, and Ultimate1MB seems to be the ultimate solution for me right now)

Edited by atari8warez

Sebastian, you've got money!... check your Paypal account. I hope the light will turn to green soon (FJC are you listening ;-) )...Can't wait till I get my hands on U1M.... :) . Today I also received my new parts from Digikey and will be working on the design of my new toy :D.

Edited by atari8warez

I hope the light will turn to green soon (FJC are you listening ;-) )...Can't wait till I get my hands on U1M.... :) .

Have hardly had time to visit forum all week... that tells you how fast I've been coding. :) Anything that could go wrong did go wrong this end (including wife being off work with a trapped nerve in her back), but nevetheless ATR support and other cool stuff have been coded up in exactly one week as of today which I don't think is too bad. I absolutely guarantee all the new functionality is worth waiting for, and there's nothing stopping me from providing Candle with the test info he needs today. Most of the exciting features were only conceived a couple of weeks ago, and yet here we are almost done. :)

• Like 1

I hope the light will turn to green soon (FJC are you listening ;-) )...Can't wait till I get my hands on U1M.... :) .

Have hardly had time to visit forum all week... that tells you how fast I've been coding. :) Anything that could go wrong did go wrong this end (including wife being off work with a trapped nerve in her back), but nevetheless ATR support and other cool stuff have been coded up in exactly one week as of today which I don't think is too bad. I absolutely guarantee all the new functionality is worth waiting for, and there's nothing stopping me from providing Candle with the test info he needs today. Most of the exciting features were only conceived a couple of weeks ago, and yet here we are almost done. :)

Hey that sounds great, and hope your wife gets well soon..

Hey that sounds great, and hope your wife gets well soon..

Thanks - she just started another two weeks' sick leave, but it's appreciated. :)

Sebastian and I had a very productive debugging session this evening. Suffice it to say: all systems are go.

Heh... writing manuals and user guides... like waving a flag in space. :)

Progress for the day:

PBI driver is working fine, APT version of DEVINFO reports correct results (PBI ID and such like), ATR mounting works a treat.

Just need to complete soft-reboot code so we can boot ATRs, plus one other very important "feature", of course. :D

• Like 2