IGNORED

Looking to sell my collection

black dog

After 15 years of collecting Atari 2600 items I've decided to get out. I've got hundreds of boxed games, loose carts,misc. items etc. I don't really want to part it out and sell because it would take a long time. Does anyone know of any classic gaming stores or individuals on the east coast that buy collections?Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

After 15 years of collecting Atari 2600 items I've decided to get out. I've got hundreds of boxed games, loose carts,misc. items etc. I don't really want to part it out and sell because it would take a long time. Does anyone know of any classic gaming stores or individuals on the east coast that buy collections?Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

whacha got???? :grin: where in Pa do you live??

Edited by atarinut76

Thanks to everyone for their responses so far. Just to answer some questions, I live in Harrisburg Pa. I don't have pics as I only have access to work computers, either at work or my wife's work laptop,so don't know if I'll be able to do this. When I get home tonight I will put a list together of the highlights of the collection and post them here.Off the top of my head I can tell you that I have most of the CGE and Philly Classic released games CIB like Frog Pond, Polo, Rush Hour, Entity, Elevator Action,Combat 2 etc and alot of stuff made in the last 10-15 years, CIB Phantasm,Actionauts,Bouncing Baby Bunnies,Racer etc.Also CIB stuff like Custer's Revenge, Beat Em and Eatem, Philly Flasher, NIB Snoopy and the Red Baron etc. Loose carts include Chase the Chuckwagon, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, Guardian etc.This is just a small sample of what I have.I've been a fairly serious collector over the past 15 years. It doesn't stack up to some, but its pretty large.And rest assured that because I don't post picks doesn't mean this is a scam to lure you to my basement and kill you. I have been on these boards for a long time and have dealt with some great people. It just seems the right time to get out of collecting for me.Thanks.

Here is a more complete list. I have not listed all the common games just some of the rarer games.

New in Box games. Most of these are shrinkwrapped. If they aren't, they are sealed and have never been opened.

Krull,Pete Rose BB,Frostbite,Dolphin,Sorcerers Apprentice,Road Runner,Snoopy and RB,Ikari Warriors,BMX Airmaster-TNT,Task Force,Tax Avoiders,Crossforce,Gopher,F14 Tomcat,Crystal Castles,Rampage,Raiders of the lost Arc,Alpha Beam Ernie, BB Egg Catch,OscarsTrash Race,Rush Hour,Alfred's Challenge.

Complete in box games-Holey Moley,Pick up,Save the Whales, Snow White-2 copies,Bugs Bunny,Actionauts-2 copies,Power Off,Stunt Cycle,Revenge of the Apes,Entity,Combat 2,Thrust+,Wolfenstein,Nerds, Last Ninja,Cola Invaders, 3D Rubiks Cube,Real Sports Basketball,Turbo,EvilMagician Returns,Bouncing Baby Bunnies,Racer, Mean Santa,Vong,Elevator Action,Looping,Death Race 2000,Go Sub 2,Polo,Ewok Adventure-box and cart only,Custer's Revenge,Beatem and Eatem,Burning Desire/Bachlorette Party,Music Machine repro,Pink Panther,Frog Pond,Fire Fly,Sorcerer,Star Fire,Cat Trax,Funky Fish,Pleiades,Cracked,Skeet Shoot,Glacier Patrol,Private Eye,Threshold,Fathom,Roc N Rope,Smurf,Karate,Cruise Missle,Sea Hawk,Sabateur,Sea Hunt,Lasercade, and numerous boxed common games.

Loose carts include- Crazy Climber,Halloween-hand written lable version,Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Chase the Chuckwagon,Gas Hog, Master Builder,Guardian,Tapper, Frogger 2,Gremlins,Pooyan,Xenophobe,Tanks but no Tanks,Stunt Man,Death Trap,Space Canyon, Room of Doom,Harbor Escape,Polaris,JB 007,Time Pilot,Motocross Racer,Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot, Sir Lancelot-single,Tomarc the Barbarian,London Blitz,Cosmic Corridor, I want My Mommy,Dishaster,King Kong,Frankensteins Monster,Marine Wars, Strategy X,Beam Rider,Dice Puzzle,Poseidon, Dragon Chase,Power Lords,Halo Cabbage Patch Kids,Santas Helper 2005,Bee Ball,Swoops, Conquest of Mars,Squish em,Gingerbread man,Jaws,Donald Ducks Speedboat,Gamma Attack,Skeleton,Marble Craze,Oystron,Pesco,Gunfight, Space Treat,Power Off,Secret Agent,Alligator People,This Planet Sucks,Sword Fight,Sea Battle,Stellas Stocking,Toyshop Trouble,Reindeer Rescue,Marble Craze,Save this Ship-in wooden box,Go Fish,Fall Down and many more common games.

This is only about a quarter of the games I have.Please contact me if you might be interested, Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you have left

I was just there today. and remember seeing alot of these loose ones still for sale!!

Loose carts include- Crazy Climber,Halloween-hand written lable version,Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Chase the Chuckwagon,Gas Hog, Master Builder,Guardian,Gremlins,Pooyan,Xenophobe,Tanks but no Tanks,Stunt Man,Death Trap,Space Canyon, Room of Doom,Harbor Escape,Time Pilot,Motocross Racer,Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot, Sir Lancelot-single,Tomarc the Barbarian,London Blitz,Cosmic Corridor, I want My Mommy,Dishaster,King Kong,Frankensteins Monster,Marine Wars, Strategy X,Beam Rider,Dice Puzzle,Poseidon, Dragon Chase,Power Lords,Bee Ball,Swoops, Conquest of Mars,Squish em,Gingerbread man,Jaws,Donald Ducks Speedboat,Gamma Attack,Skeleton,Marble Craze,Oystron,Pesco,Gunfight, Space Treat,Secret Agent,Alligator People,This Planet Sucks,Sword FightStellas Stocking,Toyshop Trouble,Reindeer Rescue,Marble Craze,Go Fish,Fall Down