IGNORED

2600 Air Raid...

krypton85

It's from a listed owner -

Let's just say - if I took a 2k offer - I'd be taking a major loss.

I agree with Atari181 on this one. $1,500-$2,000 is about where I would place this. Maybe you will get lucky and find someone who will pay $3,000+ but I doubt it. There are only so many who will pay 2K+ for an Atari cart and my guess is that they all have Air Raid already. If you paid $2500 for this to resell it I think that you overpaid. I hope that you get your asking price because I always like to see a big sale but I just don't see it happening - at least not this year.

Actually - I've already had offers of 3k. Last ebay auction had 3 bidders of over 3k (all 3 members here - with winning bid of 3500 (feel free to check the last air raid auction thread). I paid around 3k for it so So - with that said, there is no way it would ever sell for 2k (at least mine never will).

Last ebay auction link (mine is in better shape)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2608782147311?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260878214731&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• Like 1

Good luck with the Air Raid sale.

I had a lot of idiots messing with my Air Raid auction last year (at one point some 0 feedback scammers bid it over 10K) and making all kinds of "cash offers" to end the auction. It made for a very stressfull sale. I learned that there are a lot of people with an opinion of what the cart is worth but not many who are willing and able to produce the cash.

• Like 1

Actually - I've already had offers of 3k. Last ebay auction had 3 bidders of over 3k (all 3 members here - with winning bid of 3500 (feel free to check the last air raid auction thread). I paid around 3k for it so So - with that said, there is no way it would ever sell for 2k (at least mine never will).

Last ebay auction link (mine is in better shape)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2608782147311?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260878214731&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The reason that went so high is because he had worldwide shipping and attracted a lot of international bidders, you only have USA bidders allowed.