IGNORED

This is Tronman CIB Ebay

Just to be clear, I don't mind folks who have something cool to sell, and I am all for shameless promotion. I just hate when folks lie to us during the process of hawking their items...it tells me a few things:

1.) the seller thinks we are stupid.

2.) the seller is not being honest (to me, this is a clear red flag warning of a dishonest seller).

3.) the seller has no desire to be a part of the AA community beyond the sale of their item(s).

I was planning on bidding on this item, prior to the OP. I have since removed the item from my eBay "watched" list. I just don't want or need it that badly, considering my 3 conclusions listed above.

• Like 2

Exactly, for those reasons you listed I won't be bidding either.

I have no problem with promotion, I just hate when people try to pull this kind of crap and lie to sell their products/games. She pulled this bs in the chat room like I said. Can't stand people who act like that.

Exactly, for those reasons you listed I won't be bidding either.

I have no problem with promotion, I just hate when people try to pull this kind of crap and lie to sell their products/games. She pulled this bs in the chat room like I said. Can't stand people who act like that.

Agreed I hate that they are lying about it. Unfortunately I bid on this when it was listed and I am the high bidder now. Thinking about canceling my bid. Don't really like doing that but it is kind a shady. I too would be fine if they had just come out and said"I am selling this"

Saw both posts about Tronman Must have gotten from another AA member since he and she werent members at the time but who knows

Heres another just signed up to sell threads Hope this isnt becoming a new thing Sign up on AA make 1 or 2 posts just to sell

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/194937-atari-2600-game-cartridge-smurfs-save-the-day-w-instruction-manual-8-rari/page__fromsearch__1

Saw both posts about Tronman Must have gotten from another AA member since he and she werent members at the time but who knows

Heres another just signed up to sell threads Hope this isnt becoming a new thing Sign up on AA make 1 or 2 posts just to sell

http://www.atariage....__fromsearch__1

At least that guy is honest about it and just outright says "I'm here to sell this", rather than "Oh gee, I was just looking on eBay and look what I just accidentally happened to find......something either I or someone I know just HAPPENS to be selling......it's not a coincidence, I SWEAR! ;) ;) ". That's the deal-breaker for me -- it's simply deceptive; if the OP would have outright said "Look what my husband/brother/friend/same-last-name-sharer/what-have-you is selling" that's one thing, but to intentionally lead us to believe it was "stumbled upon" makes me (and others, as evidenced) certainly not want to buy.

• Like 1

I am an honest seller, my wife wanted to make sure that the game was actually produced by atariage that is why she was in the chat room earlier. The two members who were on knew nothing about this, she had to do a google search to find a forum about this game. If she were trying to drum up bussiness or bids do you think she would have done that when there were only two members on chat.