IGNORED

Sold: Vectrex 3D Imager, w/ Box - Near Mint on ebay. Added Canada & Europe.

iesposta

Yes, the buyer paid, but PayPal holds the money for almost a month because I am a new seller.

I read on here that I would get more bids opening up to worldwide. These Imagers were only released in the US.

The winner actually messaged me during the auction asking if I would ship to Europe, so I changed it. It IS a hassle with fees and shipping international, and customs forms, I see why sellers decide on US only!

The last day the original interested bidder opened, and I thought that would be it (at my Reserve Price) which I would have been fine with, then a 2nd bidder from Spain countered, and a third bidder jumped in!

Late last year I found some that sold on eBay for $600, but I paid $810 plus shipping for one, and got another one for Buy It Now for $910 plus $55 tax (same state) because the 2nd one had the Crazy Coaster / Narrow Escape Color Wheel.

So I would say the prices are all over the place!

Thierry,

I couldn't e-mail you direct, failed :o

Richard H. makes VecMulti flash cart, but:

"Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:37 PM

Will the VecMulti be coming back into print?

It's out of stock because I've run out of cart cases. I have to order these from the US (I'm in the UK) and they take quite a while to get here (longer if Sean has to have more made in China)."