IGNORED

Burn Rubber & Side Trak PRE-ORDER!

retroillucid

and this time, the package for european orders wont be shipped last

about a month and a half after the rest!!.....right?

I did not get many Europe order for those games..... Like 3 or 4 .... Maybe 5

So they will be ship directly from me

Don't forget my copy of Chack'n Pop (US).

Hi JF,

Don'forget too my chack'n'pop and burn'rubber paid the 4th of June , both european version, if it's possible.

A moins que tout soit envoyé a Lucifershalo pour qu'il le renvois aux acheteurs d'Europe

Thanks

Olivier Aubervilliers France

Great to hear that Side Trak is finally going to be able to be played and enjoyed by everyone. I was very fortunate to get a WIP version to demonstrate at last year's ADAMcon and in my opinion it is one of the best CV games ever developed, past or present.

BTW, can't wait to finally be able to play Burn Rubber... especially with two Driving Modules hooked up!!!

Just a quick note

At this time, only the NTSC box exist for Burn Rubber.... strangely, only a few copies of this one has been sold

I'm quite surprised because Burn Rubber deserve ALOT more than that....... I hope more players will hear of this game by others who bough it.. We'll see....

As for Side Trak, there's NTSC and PAL format .....

But for the limited edition the box is NTSC and contains artwork instead of the arcade cab ..... More like those late coleco releases (Rock n Rope , Burgertime, Bump n Jump etc.)

These are the ones that Russ signed himself as seen on his youtube video .... Green cart shells

Only 10 exist and already 3 are own by team staff of this project wich is Russ, Todd and me

Another one is for Relik raffle

And the 5th one is for Another guy who help me ALOT ,..... Namely Toby

• Like 1

I can't believe that a lot more gamers have not lined up to buy Burn Rubber. I was it demo'd in Montreal in 2010 and wanted it bad. AS soon as it was up for sale, I jumped in line and paid up, now can't wait to get it and play it!! AWESOME game!!

• Like 1

Great to hear that Side Trak is finally going to be able to be played and enjoyed by everyone. I was very fortunate to get a WIP version to demonstrate at last year's ADAMcon and in my opinion it is one of the best CV games ever developed, past or present.

BTW, can't wait to finally be able to play Burn Rubber... especially with two Driving Modules hooked up!!!

Thanks for the nice words about side trak! glad to hear you enjoyed the game! If side trak makes an appearance at ADAMcon this year i would LOVE to see video of people playing/demoing the game! Do to my work schedule i wont be able to attend this year!

Take care,

Russ

So ship all my games first cause I can guarantee all the games I have bought that you still haven't shipped I have to be first!

Sure thing! ;)

Hey what about me? I ordered 5 I think. Can I at least be second? :_( :_( ;-)

Edited by Brockolye

So ship all my games first cause I can guarantee all the games I have bought that you still haven't shipped I have to be first!

Sure thing! ;)

I'm cool with being last this time around! :P

I'm cool with being last this time around! :P

Finally.... someone acts like a gentleman so I can act like a child! :P

You can't even imagine how difficult it was for me to say/type "I'm cool with being last".... even jokingly!