IGNORED

Atari 5200, New (2012) Owner.

captcapcom

I just found a working Atari 5200 4 port at my local shop. Had to clean and practically rebuild the controllers, but now that that's done, it's time for some great gaming! I once owned a 5200 when it was new (I think I was about 5 or 6) and I remember not playing it much. I got a bunch of carts from the same shop too, and I am trying to remember what games I had for the system. One in particular was Countermesure, which I remember was not very fun...so I didn't get that one.

What I have so far:

Pac Man

Centipede

Missle Command

Dig Dug

Robotron 2084 (with controller holder)

Ms. Pac Man

Vanguard

Moon Patrol

Super Breakout

Anything else I should loof for? Also interested in Protos and Homebrews (if there are any)

I will also recommend the trak-ball controller! this fine peripheral makes many 5200 games a joy to play and adds another dimension of game play... I love to use it with games such as Gakaxian and Space Invaders... and is a must for games such as Missile Command and Centipede!

Great score,congrats! Countermeasure is my favorite on the 5200 IMHO. Loved it when it first came out and to this day. Kangaroo's pretty good to. Kinda like Atari's answer to Donkey Kong. I got the Atarimax 128 In 1 USB Flashcart that I got real cheap. Love that! Seen them on Ebay going cheaper than the SD version. Only drawback is it won't play Bounty Bob Strikes Back, but got that for my Atari 8bit computer due to price difference. Miner 2049'er is great! Enjoy!