IGNORED

Magicard Deal Gone Bad, Beware of this seller

atari181

Yep god forbid someone should stick to a original deal, regardless if you got a offer after it was closed that was more. I've had that happen before and always stuck by the original deal, just good business. Otherwise you are just showing how crooked and greedy you really are. Money is not the most important thing in the world, can always make more money. And that is coming from someone who is permantely disabled for life and lives on 12K a year in disability money.

edit: along with the fact if you have mulitple Ebay accounts whos to say you aren't driving up the prices on your own auctions that is some BS as well

Well said! I know that I would take a loss before I did a side deal like this. Unfortunately there's little that can be done for situations like this, but exposure will drive at least some business away here. I know It has me at least.

• Like 3

I've never heard of you - are you buying the TCM? I didn't think so. Did you buy the incredible Halloween proto? I didn't think so either. If you've dealt with me in the past you'll know the quality of my stuff. I have probably bought and sold the rarest of the rare - and who are you?? Someone who just wants to talk about something he knows nothing of? I can keep going - but in summary - what you think doesn't matter

Edited by allhallowseve2000

Well said! I know that I would take a loss before I did a side deal like this. Unfortunately there's little that can be done for situations like this, but exposure will drive at least some business away here. I know It has me at least.

Yep Exactly, I sold some stuff on Ebay before only to have offers after I closed the deal for it to be more then what I was even asking. But honored the deal I had with the original buyer. Just the way you do business, to me money isn't the most important thing never has been.

• Like 3

and sorry 181 -

I probably would have been mad as well - I won't side deal in the future if it's already been agreed upon -

Troy you are full of shit! I know it and so does everyone else! It was the same cart you broke! why in the workd would you sell it under an Ebay account that has almsost no feedback? What was up with that PAL Mangia you sold as NTSC? Did you change the board in it?

I talked with a bunch of people about you in the last few days, I know for a FACT: you bought an Eli's Ladder off Jerry G. Without an End label and all of a sudden when it was put on Ebay it had an End label, Must of been a little fun you were having, HUH?

Or about the other Ebay account you have, You have Three correct? and the Schill Bidding? dont try to weasel your way out of this, you are a FUCKING SNAKE!

What the fuck are you saying? Seriously??? Deus bought that cart with no label - ask him. see your caught in a lie.

when did I post one with a label? Never... your the liar. And the magicard - that one had holes in it - This did not. You are just making things up now because your a sore loser.

Caught in a lie - idiot

Edited by allhallowseve2000

What the fuck are you saying? Seriously??? Deus bought that cart with no label - ask him. see your caught in a lie.

when did I post one with a label? Never... your the liar. And the magicard - that one had holes in it - This did not . your an idiot

How many times must you edit

The end of the day, You know all that you have done, The proof is here, You lied and continue to lie about multiple things. If people choose to believe you then great, But I talked with too many people that told me all about you, I know who you are. I know why you have multiple accounts, and I know the truth.