IGNORED

Guy selling 2600 Carts with fake labels

Pioneer4x4

Kinda odd, but they do say something about random game. They look like professional labels as well.

If you look at history, some sold for $20+

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_nkw%3Datari%26_sacat%3D197%26_odkw%3D%26_osacat%3D197

Eh, he's upfront about the contents and the price isn't too bad. Would be cool to have a little shelf of a half-dozen atari carts with your favorite band's album cover art on 'em.

Its upfront for a collector of games yes, if you were a Madonna fan and bought the Madonna one thinking it was a real game. I'm not sure if non gamers/game collectors would easily understand.

Eh, he's upfront about the contents and the price isn't too bad. Would be cool to have a little shelf of a half-dozen atari carts with your favorite band's album cover art on 'em.

Its upfront for a collector of games yes, if you were a Madonna fan and bought the Madonna one thinking it was a real game. I'm not sure if non gamers/game collectors would easily understand.

If somebody's in the habit of impulse-buying anything with Madonna's face on it, well, they've just scored another item with Madonna's face on it. Hurray!

• Like 1

I've often wondered what the best type of paper to use to print custom 2600 labels so they look as authentic as possible. I'd like to make some, not for sale, but just for personal fun and wonderment.

The vinyl ones that Al printed for me look awesome, and with die cut corners, they look perfect.