IGNORED

Just won this what do you think?

cncfreak

That's a nice pickup for $50. Here are some features for the TV:

• AR Acoustic Horn Speaker: The virtual in home concert theatre.
  • Hitachi Horn Speaker actually holds sounds across a broad frequency band for a markedly improved stereo sound clarity.
  • Super Black Picture Tube: Beautiful natural colours on your TV. Creating a picture 25% darker than a conventional tube and a contrast 15% higher, your colour images now appear with extraordinary new vibrancy.
  • Factory Preset TV Channels: Find the channel you want at your finger tips. Hitachi televisions come with the added convenience of having all your TV stations already programmed for you. [Channel 2, 7, 9, 10 & 28]
  • Multi-Language On-Screen Display: A TV that speaks your language. The C2980FS displays a wide range of user information on-screen.
  • TV is aided by a guide that's user friendly, clearly displayed and in a language of your choice. (English, Russian, Chinese, Malay).
  • Super Black Tube
  • 2 x 7W Speakers
  • Front A/V Inputs
  • Multi-Language
  • On Screen Display
  • Factory Preset Channels
  • Games
  • 24hr on/off alarm timer

While the multi-format isn't mentioned, the TV you bought could have come from a place like World Import.

I just talked to the guys father. He bought it from a Navy surplus new in Guam. He has used the TV in various places through out the world. It also comes with some type of adapter because it doesn't support US cable so it sounds like the real deal. I'm going to bring a Namco all-in-one system to test it out. Wish me luck. :)

Well i've picked the TV up and it looked like the tv was in great shape with a good picture. I've also found under the menu a game menu. There looks to be 4 different games, one is video slots and the other 3 are variations on a horse racing game. Here are some pictures:

tv1g.jpg

Space Invaders All-In-One game system menu

tv2kt.jpg

Built-In Slots game

tv3k.jpg

One of the variation horse racing game