IGNORED

Anyone looking for this? Not my auction

Brad2600

If you get a 7800 in the future, be careful about bidding on overseas 7800 games. Almost all of them are PAL and will not work at all in a US console. In fact, a lot of games that are rarer over here in the US/Canada are much easier to find in the UK, Europe, or Australia.

Like this Mean 18 which is not too rare over in the UK. So keep away ;)

It never hurts to ask if its Pal or NTSC in case a collector over there has both kinds but it's very very likely a Pal cart.

No you don't understand. I remember seeing someone inquiring about Mean 18. I completely forgot about the PAL designation.

Seriously, if anyone's looking for a certain game on EBay, I'd be willing to do a search. I dunno.

I lost on yet another 7800..within minutes of the auction ending. Oh well. I give up on getting a 7800 for now.

No you don't understand. I remember seeing someone inquiring about Mean 18. I completely forgot about the PAL designation.  

Seriously, if anyone's looking for a certain game on EBay, I'd be willing to do a search. I dunno.

I lost on yet another 7800..within minutes of the auction ending. Oh well. I give up on getting a 7800 for now.

Just curious - what's the highest you're willing to go on a console?

Right now, I am bidding on another 7800 but I assume I will get outbid.

I'm tired of paying 50 plus for a console. I would like go to as high as $35 and no higher...shipping included. I live on my own and I have bills to pay so if I can't get consoles/games cheaper from now on, I can't afford to keep collecting them.

Right now, I am bidding on another 7800 but I assume I will get outbid.

I'm tired of paying 50 plus for a console. I would like go to as high as $35 and no higher...shipping included. I live on my own and I have bills to pay so if I can't get consoles/games cheaper from now on, I can't afford to keep collecting them.

I hear ya dude. That's part of the reason I'm getting rid of some of my extra stuff now. If I want to be able to afford to pay for my share of plane tix and accomodations, some of it has got to go. I would sell my CV modded 7800 with a power supply, two pro-line sticks, and a few boxed games (probably Fight Night, Ms. Pac-Man and Touchdown Football - all w/ no instructions) for $50. If that seems high it's only because the power supply cost me $25 itself and I think an CV mod 7800 is worth that much on it's own. Basically I'd be giving away the games and sticks for free with it. I assume that's too high though, so it will eventually go on eBay along with the other two I'm trying to ditch (one broken, the other working but with no sound).