IGNORED

Air Raid on the Bay.

HatefulGravey

Air Raid on eBay

If you happen to have an extra 6k setting around you could have this one for your own collection. No real information given about the game, but the kind of person looking for something like this would be asking before buying anyway.

The freight shipping on this is a little odd though. Not sure what to make of this auction, I'm always a little extra careful with a game like this one. I assume there is something wrong until I'm proven wrong.

The high end flipping market has become bigger for some reason. Some resourceful individuals will buy items around here or directly from collectors for a premium and sell them for an even higher premium.

Good luck with that. I find myself becoming less and less interested in the hobby lately for exactly these reasons. I've been collecting now for over 20 years griding away slowly at fleas and garage sales. So many times I'm seeing someone come in to collecting and build a comperable collection in the span of a year or so. It's become less of a fun and social trading hobby and more of a look at me and how much money I have hobby. I'm painting a broad brush here and I know that is not the case for a LOT of collectors. It just seems that the ones that DO do this are really vocal about it. Just my 2 cents worth. I've backed off of the boards for a few weeks now and think it might be time to put the collecting on hold. Maybe I can come back with a better attitude. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with that. I find myself becoming less and less interested in the hobby lately for exactly these reasons. I've been collecting now for over 20 years griding away slowly at fleas and garage sales. So many times I'm seeing someone come in to collecting and build a comperable collection in the span of a year or so. It's become less of a fun and social trading hobby and more of a look at me and how much money I have hobby. I'm painting a broad brush here and I know that is not the case for a LOT of collectors. It just seems that the ones that DO do this are really vocal about it. Just my 2 cents worth. I've backed off of the boards for a few weeks now and think it might be time to put the collecting on hold. Maybe I can come back with a better attitude. :(

Dude! These are most if not all just people on the internet that you don't even know! Why let some words typed on a screen decide if you enjoy a hobby or not?? If you don't like internet forums or online shopping then cut that part out of your life not the video game hobby itself. Cheer up and just remember no matter what happens on the givernet it doesn't stop you from having just as much fun playing and collecting the games you have or want in real life. :)